Become a sponsor and grow your market share in East Africa’s agriculture sector
The 4th annual Agribusiness Congress East Africa provides the regional platform for all agri-value chain industry players to come together over two days to find possible solutions to the identified challenges during the interactive Congress. This is the opportunity for your company to gain brand exposure on a regional level.
Agribusiness Congress is a market leader in the agricultural conference field. Focused on the East African region – among the world’s most fertile agriculture land – the event will be the first port of call for senior decision makers from:
- Commercial & Emerging farms
- Agricultural and Regional Organisations
- Commodity traders
- Donor/ Investment Community
They will be at the event in order to source the latest solutions and technologies to meet the needs of their organisations. Participate so that your company can make crucial new contacts and business relationships within the East African agricultural sector.
Our ability to deliver exclusive insights of the latest research, most recent developments and most pressing needs in the East African agriculture sector is why hundreds of buyers from over 20 countries attend the Agribusiness Congress East Africa.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to spend quality time with your clients, meet valuable new prospects, secure crucial contracts in East Africa, launch your latest technologies and initiatives, equipment and solutions and raise your company profile in the process. All of this to the widest East African agriculture audience available.
Align your brand with the right market solution by sponsoring key session topics but not limited to,
- Uganda’s agricultural production and agro-processing opportunities
- Fast tracking financial access to increase productivity
- Best practices for the East African farming community
- Create enabling frameworks to evolve into commercial operations
- Identifying value addition opportunities
- Entrepreneurial mindset development
- Agribusiness matchmaking: Connecting farmers to markets
- Increasing quality of produce through mechanisation and technology