Become a sponsor to the congress and grow your market share in the African agri sector
Bringing together key public & private stakeholders in the agricultural sector to encourage unity, enhance trade cooperation and ensure that East Africa’s agriculture sector is positioned to take advantage of the opportunities presented by the growth of this sector from farm to fork.
- 2-Day high level conference programme
- Conference theme: East Africa: Cultivating a modern agricultural trade hub
- Accessible to only conference delegates
- Networking area
- Roundtable discussions
- Business matchmaking tool
- Networking refreshment & lunch breaks
Get access to decision-makers
Agribusiness Congress East Africa is a market leader in the agricultural conference field. The event will be the first port of call for senior decision makers from:
- Large to medium commercial scale farming professionals
- Governmental ministries, officials and regional stakeholders from across East Africa
- Agro dealers, commodity traders, king buyers and retailers
- World-leading suppliers, consultants, agronomists and technical experts
- Associations, NGOs, donors, development and research agencies
- Financiers, venture capitalists and investors
They will be at the event in order to source the latest solutions and technologies to meet the needs of their organisations. Participate so that your company can make crucial new contacts and business relationships within the African agricultural sector.
Our ability to deliver exclusive insights of the latest research, most recent developments and most pressing needs in the East African agriculture sector is why hundreds of buyers from over 20 countries attend the Agribusiness Congress East Africa.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to spend quality time with your clients, meet valuable new prospects, secure crucial contracts in Africa, launch your latest technologies and initiatives, equipment and solutions and raise your company profile in the process.
Grow your market share in Africa's agriculture sector by maximising your exposure at Agribusiness Congress East Africa. Get in touch with one of our Business Development Managers today to discuss any of the sponsorship and exhibition opportunities
Liam Beckett | t: +27 21 700 3552 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean Pierre de Carvalho | t: +27 21 700 3512 | e: email@example.com
Stephen Campbell | t: +27 21 700 3534 | e: firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload the sponsorship brochure