FIRST CALL FOR SPEAKERS!
Topics suggested, but not limited to for possible presentation:
- Farmers guide to climate resilient agri practices
- Meeting market demands: How to fast track the cycle from farm to fork
- Financial solutions for the African farmer: Alternative options to source funding and affordable finance - What are the options?
- Enabling frameworks: Policy and taxation initiatives fast tracking agriculture development
- Strengthening trade links for better and new market access
- Toolkits to afford mechanization and technology to advance commercialization
- Steering agri-modernisation in Africa
- Water management and irrigation trends
- Innovations: Improving the agricultural production cycle in Africa
- Value in waste management - Commercial opportunities
- Setting frameworks for high quality standards and inputs: How to ensure high quality standards for agri-inputs
- A successful agribusiness plan for the African farmer
- Bridging the gaps in the value chain to meet market demands
- Outlook on the modern African farmer
- Case study: Best practices for Eastern Africa to be the agricultural hub in Africa, for Africa
- Agriculture in East Africa: Potential vs. reality
- Latest trends reducing post-harvest loss
- The new generation of African Agripreneurs: Empowerment projects for youth and women
- Identifying new ventures: Acquiring arable land to grow production
- Maximize profits with value additions
General information on presenting a paper:
Presenters are asked to submit an extended abstract (300 – 400 words) and a short bio (50 -100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the 2017 programme. Please download the abstract submission form here.
Please note that no commercial papers will be accepted.
If your abstract is accepted, you will be asked to submit your presentation slides according to a format that will be sent to you. Accepted abstracts, papers and presentations will be published and made available to delegates in the proceedings post event.
To submit your abstracts or speaker topic, please contact Zayeen Daniels on +27 21 700 3570 or email@example.comDownload abstract form